Life Change Therapy & Healing
|New – Special Offers|
For Prices and Full Details
See the bottom of this page.
Every human being has within them a great capacity for positive change. In hypnotherapy, beneficial change is often quick, easy, and painless, with the advantage of no side effects. It is widely known now that our minds and bodies are intricately connected. Neuroscience research shows that the way our brain is wired has a direct influence on our hormonal system. Those with more anxiety, stress, anger, and sadness are more likely to have accompanying medical issues and chronic physical symptoms.
Thanks to neuroplasticity (the brain’s ability to constantly learn and adapt to new experiences) we can develop new neural pathways allowing us to have more control over how we perceive and respond to the world around us.
Hazel works mainly in the areas of fears and anxiety issues; depression; stress management; sleep issues; clearing trauma; releasing limiting beliefs and clearing unhelpful disempowering emotions. She also helps with lack of confidence and low self-esteem; with controlling and transforming negative thoughts and helping people to connect to what they really want to create in their lives.
You can contact Hazel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter majors on stop smoking; hypertension and high blood pressure; weight reduction and virtual gastric band therapy; eating disorders; irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and Pain Management.
You can contact Peter at: email@example.com
Both Peter and Hazel also Offer Therapy and Help for Many Problems:-
- Hypertension & High Blood Pressure – The Hypnotension Programme
- Weight Reduction, Virtual Gastric Band Therapy & Eating Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stop Smoking
- Blushing and Stuttering
- Anger Management
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Stress Related Problems
- Shyness, Lack of Confidence and Low Self Esteem
- Driving Test, Exam, Interview and Public Speaking Nerves
- Sleep Difficulties
- Pain Management
- Travel Frights (fear of flying or other travel)
- Addictions (including gambling)
- Relationship and Sexual Issues
- Release Uncomfortable Emotions & Blocks that Limit your Life
Achieve your Goals – Motivational Life Coaching
Are you open to being motivated to change?
Do you want to stop being stuck in your life? Do you want a breakthrough?
Are you procrastinating? Does time pass you by so you feel you’re drifting through life and not achieving any of your dreams?
- Attain Career Success
- Improve Sports Performance
- Increase Self Esteem, Confidence, and Social Skills
- Abundance and well-being
- Improve Health and Fitness
- Personal and Spiritual Growth
The Structure and Prices of Therapy
We offer face-to-face appointments and sessions by video conference (Zoom).
Our Basic Rate is £80 for a 1-hour session.
- An Initial Session of 1.5 hours allows time for a useful first session, in which we can assess what help is needed and also give clients a 45-minute or so hypnotherapy/life-change experience. Total Cost £120
- Stopping Smoking requires 1 session of approximately 2 hours. Total Cost £180
- Addictions £90 for a 1-hour session. and a 1.5-hour session. cost £135.
2023 Special Offers – Sept.1st to Dec. 31st
5 Session Package
Charges will be reduced to £70 per hour for those who pay for all 5 sessions before the start of the first session.
The total cost of 5 1-hour sessions is£350.
The total cost of 1 1.5 hours and 4 1-hour sessions is £385
10 Session Package
Charges will be reduced to £60 per hour for those who pay for all 10 sessions before the start of the first session.
The total cost of 10 1-hour sessions is £600
The total cost of 1 1.5 hours and 9 1-hour sessions is £630
You will be charged for the full cost if you fail to attend an appointment unless you provide 48 hours’ notice. If the therapist needs to cancel your session, you will be offered another appointment to replace it.